Old Testament Jesus #2
Click on a verse to see it here.
I have done this one a bit different, as I was trying things out when I made it. More explanation has been placed in the entries.
Old Testament Jesus II
Matthew 12 - 19 mapped
An example of how His life was a Pattern spoken by God through the prophets
I spent a fair amount of time finding every subject passage from Matthew chapter 12 to chapter 19 in the old testament. The only thing in the way of progress is the time it takes in analysis. *most of this is coming from my personal notes in reading. You might say that's impossible that each part of Jesus life was sprinkled throughout the old testament, but give it a close study, it all works out.
Your testimonies are wonderful; therefore my soul keeps them. The unfolding of your words gives light; it imparts understanding to the simple.. Keep steady my steps according to your promise, and let no iniquity get dominion over me.
1. When reading the bible, be sure to recognize Gods ability to say more than one thing at a time. Definitions here show patterns in the dialog, but they are only one layer of meaning in the Word of God.
2. For simplicity, many links have been left out.
Can you find others? Email me and lets talk about it :)
3. Its so beautiful to think that the Lord left Jesus clues as to what He was supposed to do, and that those same clues are there for us to know what to do too: The following verse is why I believe Jesus was prepared with parables and only teachings from the existing Word of God.
The words of the wise are like goads, and like nails firmly fixed are the collected sayings; they are given by sone Shepherd. My son, beware of anything beyond these words in scripture. Of making many books there is no end, and much study is a weariness of the flesh.
The end of the matter; all has been heard. Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man. For God will bring every deed into judgment, with every secret thing, whether good or evil.
Pan and zoom to your hearts content.
Use Settings to adjust radius and text size.
These are Hierarchical Relationships
- Blue Text is the Selected Item
- Green lines show what belongs to the Selected Item.
- 1a. Green lines + Red Items show mutual ownership.